SSOHA was set up in 2005 by Mark Pogson (MRSS). Mark is a registered Shiatsu practitioner with over 25 years' experience in Tai Chi and Qigong.
The aims of SSOHA are:
- To promote Eastern therapies and practices (particularly Shiatsu, Tai Chi and Qigong) to the general public, health practitioners, community groups and businesses.
- To provide high quality, innovative teaching in the Somerset area and beyond through
- Running workshops and classes
- Offering private tuition
- Providing long-term mentoring, support and encouragement
- To assist complementary health practitioners in their continued professional development
- To offer Shiatsu treatments
All SSOHA activities are underpinned by our CORE VALUES, which are:
- Promoting interdisciplinary learning and cross-fertilisation between different practices
- Maintaining a warm, supportive environment
- To welcome and respect everyone's experiences, beliefs and backgrounds
- To appreciate the role and value of the natural world in all practise
Telephone: 01749 672944